IRC is looking for MEAL Manager Accountability for Hatay
This purpose of thisposition is to manage and strengthen the country programs feedback complaint system and services in compliance with organizational, regional, and country program policies and best practices.Position responsibilities include establishing
and managing the operational framework; delivering feedback and complaint services; handling collection, analysis and presentation of data for decision-making; and developing individual and organizational knowledge.The position requires an active management style and the ability to forge strong working relationships across programming and operations units.
As a member of the Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) team, this position will report to the Senior Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) Coordinator.
Lead development and maintenance of operational framework
· Produce and maintain annual work plan and operating budget.
· Incorporate protection safeguards, supervise implementation and take corrective measures.
· Develop and revise job descriptions, terms of reference and other performance management documents.
· Coordinate consultations with stakeholders to inform system design and implementation with the M&E team.
· Implement the risk management plan in close coordination with country management, human resource and safety/security personnel on risk management.
Manage delivery of feedback/complaint services
· Coordinate development and implementation of public information campaign and materials.
· Manage set up and operation of communication channels in collaboration with field managers.
· Coordinate development and update of resource package to support complaint handling and referrals.
· Supervise and assist staff and working groups to implement processes and procedures.
· Follow up on and assist with case management progress and deadlines.
· Facilitate internal and external referrals.
Manage data for decision-making
· Develop and implement monitoring and evaluation plan, including data quality protocols and indicators.
· Use and maintain software to manage data in close coordination with information technology staff.
· Analyze and report on feedback/complaint data.
· Produce presentations and special reports.
Lead knowledge development
· Serve as an IRC Way Ambassador, including promoting understanding of IRC’s code of conduct and assisting with orienting and
· Assist orientation of general staff to feedback/complaints policy and procedures.
· Design and deliver trainings, provide technical assistance, and support other professional development.
· Create and maintain electronic resource library (e.g. other organizational feedback mechanisms).
· Represent country program in internal/external forums.
· Coordinate and collaborate with other organizations.
Other internal contacts: Deputy Directors Programs/Operations, M&E Coordinator/Manager, Program Coordinators, Human Resources Manager, ICT4P Representatives
External contacts: Donors, IRC partners, other NGOs
Education: Bachelor degree
Work Experience: Three to five years in field program management, monitoring and evaluation, and/or social services, with case management experience and interaction with beneficiaries strongly preferred
Demonstrated Skills and Competencies:
· Demonstrated experience with program design, planning, and management, preferably with remote programming.
· Experience supervising staff and working with multi-disciplinary teams.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Working knowledge of monitoring and evaluation systems and tools.
· Demonstrated ability to effectively analyze, interpret and present data.
· Excellent writing and editing skills.
· Experienced user of MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint) and database management software; familiarity with mobile data collection preferred (such as ODK/Ona).
· Strong self-initiative, and ability to be flexible under pressure and lead team in fast-paced environment.
· English and Arabic required. Turkish is an asset.
List of responsibilities, professional and personal skills are considered indicative and not exhaustive; actual duties may differ or change depending on office and agency priorities at the time.
The IRC and IRC workers must adhere to the values and principles outlined in IRC Way – Standards for Professional Conduct. These are Integrity, Service, and Accountability. In accordance with these values, the IRC operates and enforces policies on Beneficiary Protection
from Exploitation and Abuse, Child Safeguarding, Anti Workplace Harassment, Fiscal Integrity, and Anti-Retaliation.
The position will be based in Antakya, Turkey with occasional travel within Turkey and possibly to other countries in the region where IRC
Returning National Candidates
We strongly encourage national or returning national candidates to apply for this position. If you are a national of the Country in which this position is based and are currently located outside of your home country and possess over two years of international work experience, the Syria Response Region has introduced an attractive remuneration package. The package includes competitive compensation; return flight to post, shipping allowance, temporary housing, and a relocation allowance. Certain restrictions may apply. IRC strives to attract, motivate, and retain qualified national staff in our programs.
IRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. IRC considers all applicants on the basis of merit without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability.
If you are interested please apply by sending your