To ensure individuals at risk of GBV are identified and receive individual case management support by conducting documentation, assessments, action plans, direct service provision, referrals and follow ups for an assigned case load of clients
To provide survivor centered case management
To contribute to the improvement of GBV referral pathways and access to services
Who this position reports to:
The GBV caseworker reports to the GBV program officer.
Participate and support on the identification of individuals at risk of GBV
Provide individual case management for clients in accordance with the survivor centered approach and all case management steps and related tools and procedures: Conduct needs and risks assessments, care planning, safety plans, case conferencing, referrals, and provide emotional support to survivors as appropriate.
Ensure the correct documentation and compilation of case management forms in accordance with the GBV IMS.
Ensure that all high risk cases are addressed immediately in coordination with the direct line manager
In collaboration with the Supervisor, work closely with the other organizations in order to ensure smooth referrals
Participate actively in weekly case management team meeting
Communicate regularly with program officer for updates on achievements and challenges
Undertake weekly clinical supervision and consultation
Any other relevant GBV activities as required by line manager
Provide input for weekly and staff activity reports
Coordination & Representation
Collaborate closely with PSS team and other sectors when needed.
Directly communicate with other caseworkers and service providers as part of conducting individual case management
Regularly attend case management meetings at field level
Contribute to the development of proposed activities in relation to case management
· Technical diploma or degree in social work, counseling, human rights, or related degree
· Minimum of 1 year experience in implementing GBV programs, preferable social work or case management, in humanitarian or development settings
· Committed to rights based and community based approaches.
· Demonstrated understanding of working with vulnerable women
· Personal qualities: good listener, team player, flexible, network-builder, able to handle pressure well and work in cross-cultural setting.
· Fluency in written and spoken Arabic, English speaking is a plus
Applications should include a detailed CV and a cover letter should be submitted in English with the subject title to following email address, respectively: